Sandals are the world’s leading all-inclusive holiday company, offering luxury Caribbean holidays for couples. With over 15 resorts worldwide, they provide the ideal holiday packages for romantic getaways, honeymoons and wedding destinations.
Sandals are giving 6 publishers the chance to win a place on a trip to one of their luxury Sandals resort. To be in with the chance of being 1 of the 6 winners, all you need to do is make a sale for Sandals between the 14st of March and the 15th May 2016. Each individual sale will be counted as one entry, giving that incentive to make as many sales as possible.
This competition is not just for publishers who are signed up to the affilinet network or the Sandals programme. If you want to take part in the competition and promote the Sandals programme you simply need to sign up here.
Terms and conditions
- To be in with the chance of winning a place on the Sandals Affiliate Familiarisation Trip you must make a sale to any Sandals, Beaches or Grand Pineapple resort from the 14th March to the 15th May 2016.
- For each additional sale you make during the period you will receive an additional entry into the prize draw.
- This prize includes one place on a Familiarisation to a Sandals Resort per publisher; this includes accommodation and flights from either London Gatwick or London Heathrow.
- Holiday insurance and spending money are not included in the prize.
- Exact details of this Familiarisation Trip may not be released until closer to departure. Further terms and conditions apply.
- Only publishers on the affilinet network can enter
- Publishers will be picked at random from the prize draw
- Each of the 6 winners will be announced on the 20th of May 2016
- All 6 publishers will be attending the trip together
- There is no alternative prize
- affilinet accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach affilinet by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries will only be eligible if a completed sale is received by affilinet by the closing date. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries become the property of affilinet and are not returned.
- If a selected winner cannot make the date, affilinet reserves the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected winner
If you have any questions about this competition, please contact: email@example.com
Latest posts by Stephen Hoang (see all)
- Staysure- Increasing reach in a saturated market – 16 August 2016
- Luxury brands and how they came around to affiliate marketing – 27 July 2016
- My Sandals Resort Experience – 12 July 2016