Last year Sandals provided a competition for 9 affiliates to win a place on a trip to one of their resorts in Barbados. Sandals have decided to run the same competition this year for affiliates to win return flights and a luxury stay at one of their Caribbean resorts. To be in with the chance of being one of the lucky winners, all you need to do is make a sale for Sandals between the 13st of February and the 14th April 2017. Each individual sale will be counted as one entry, so the more sales you make the more chance you have of winning!
Only publishers on the affilinet network can enter this competition so if you want to take part in the competition and promote the Sandals programme you simply need to sign up here.
Terms and conditions
- To be in with the chance of winning a place on the Sandals Affiliate Familiarisation Trip you must make a sale to any Sandals or Beaches resort from the 13th February to the 14th April 2017.
- For each additional sale, you make during the period you will receive an additional entry into the prize draw.
- This prize includes one place per publisher on a Familiarisation to a Sandals Resort. This package includes, accommodation and flights from either London Gatwick or London Heathrow.
- Holiday insurance and spending money are not included in the prize.
- Exact details of this Familiarisation Trip may not be released until closer to departure. Further terms and conditions apply.
- Only publishers on the affilinet network can enter
- Publishers will be picked at random from the prize draw
- All winners will be announced on the 21st of April 2017
- All publishers will be attending the trip together
- There is no alternative prize
- affilinet accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach affilinet by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries will only be eligible if a completed sale is received by affilinet by the closing date. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries become the property of affilinet and are not returned.
- If a selected winner cannot make the date, affilinet reserves the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected winner
- If you have any questions about this competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Serena Masih (see all)
- Getting to know…Steve Ikwuwunna, affilinet – 20 June 2017
- Getting to know…Valentina Cappelli, Account Manager, affilinet – 8 June 2017
- Program offers- June – 6 June 2017