Daisy recently joined the affilinet team as a Publisher Development Manager. I decided to sit down and ask her a few questions about her new role and what she thinks of affilinet so far. Find out more below…
- You recently joined affilinet, what do you think so far?
The affilinet team is fantastic; I’ve had a wonderful welcome and a brilliant induction to the company. I’m looking forward to getting stuck into some very exciting projects in the pipeline…
- Tell me about your previous experience?
Previously I’ve worked at Vouchercloud, managing UK & International brands from the head office in Bristol. Before that, I worked in New Business at a CRM agency and as a Media Planner/Buyer in the charity sector.
- What attracted you to the affiliate industry?
The combination of content and accountability appeals to both my creative and analytical sides. It’s a clear, measurable way for advertisers to drive sales and affiliates to be rewarded, so it’s a very logical channel. There’s a wealth of knowledge in the affiliate industry, so it’s a great environment to learn and develop in.
- Tell me a bit about your new job role and what it involves?
My role as Publisher Development Manager is to ensure that key publishers across the UK affilinet platform receive unrivalled service, identifying new opportunities and growing the number of partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
I think my 3 great loves say more about me than I could – cooking, clothes & cocktails!
- Finally…what was the last thing you purchased online?
A winter duvet – I’ve finally accepted that the summer is over.
Latest posts by Serena Masih (see all)
- Getting to know…Steve Ikwuwunna, affilinet – 20 June 2017
- Getting to know…Valentina Cappelli, Account Manager, affilinet – 8 June 2017
- Program offers- June – 6 June 2017