Aaron O’Dwyer recently joined the affilinet team as an Account Executive. I decided to ask him a few questions about his new role and what he thought of affilinet so far. Find out more below…
- You recently joined affilinet, what do you think so far?
I’m having a great time! Everyone in the office has been so welcoming and supportive which always helps. There is also a healthy balance of work and play in the team which makes for a good environment to work within. Oh and there is a pool table!
- What attracted you to the industry?
I started in the industry as a fresh-faced client service intern without knowing really what I was getting into, it opened up my mind as to how the decision making of online marketing campaigns are shaped and within a month I was hooked!
- What excited you most about the affiliate marketing?
I think that the most exciting thing about the sector is the constant development of new technologies and creativity of how to reach an intended audience, within the sector there are always companies (old and new) pushing new boundaries which keeps the market competitive.
- Tell me a bit about your new job role and what it involves?
I joined the team as an Account Executive on a number of clients across different verticals which include Hotel Chocolat, Eventim and Penhaligons among others. The role involves building campaigns with publishers and realising both the short and long term strategy of the clients. It’s a lot of fun actually because you get to speak with so many different people in the sector!
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Focused, Spontaneous and Reliable
- Finally… what gadget could you not live without?
Headphones – Life essentials! Whatever the mode of transport travelling in London would be a lot less fun for me without these.
Latest posts by Serena Masih (see all)
- Employee of the quarter…Q2 2017 - 21 July 2017
- Publisher Focus: Michael Apostol, Sales Manager at Digidip - 12 July 2017
- Program offers- July - 11 July 2017