Aditya recently joined the affilinet team as a Sales Consultant. I decided to sit down and ask him a few questions about his new role and what he thinks of affilinet so far. Find out more below…
- You recently joined affilinet, what do you think so far?
I’m loving it! affilinet over exceeds my expectations of being a great and a loving company. I felt at home and got involved right from my first day. The people here are supportive and passionate about their roles and the company. I’m new to the industry but I can’t wait to become an expert and contribute to affilinet.
- Tell me about your previous experience?
I’ve been working in different aspects of Marketing. My latest experience was working in business development for an email service provider here in London. That was my first full-time job in London!
- Tell me a bit about your new job role and what it involves?
I work in the Sales team which involves finding new business opportunities for affilinet both inbound and outbound. This involves attending events, handling phone calls and emails, and face-to-face pitches, while also handling current client enquiries.
- What attracted you to affiliate industry?
The industry is booming. I like the idea where all parties (advertisers, publishers, network agencies, and users) benefit from this industry. It is a risk-free industry for businesses since advertisers only pay based on performance, which shows why more businesses are joining networks. It is a great way for publishers to earn money, and gives users a more sophisticated and tailored online experience.
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
Dedicated, approachable, adaptable.
- What gadget could you not live without?
I guess that would be my smartphone. Need I say more?
- Finally…what was the last thing you purchased online?
I bought belated Birthday gifts for my parents (best son ever).
Latest posts by Serena Masih (see all)
- Employee of the quarter…Q2 2017 - 21 July 2017
- Publisher Focus: Michael Apostol, Sales Manager at Digidip - 12 July 2017
- Program offers- July - 11 July 2017