Casey recently joined the affilinet team as Senior Account Manager. I decided to sit down and ask her a few questions about her new role and what she thinks of affilinet so far. Find out more below…
- You recently joined affilinet, what do you think so far?
I’ve joined affilinet a few weeks ago now and love the energy in the office. Everyone is so helpful and friendly – so happy to be part of such a great team.
- What excited you most about the affiliate marketing?
The industry is constantly evolving and changing; it’s great to work in an environment where there’s always new technologies being developed and something new to learn. I love the fast-paced and innovative nature of it.
- Tell me about your previous experience?
I’ve worked in the industry for a few years now although my background is in utilities and gaming. I’ve worked client side for a few advertisers so it’s interesting to work and start to see the industry from an agency perspective.
- Tell me a bit about your new job role and what it involves?
I am a senior account manager so a key focus is managing relationships with key clients and introducing them to exciting new opportunities. I oversee strategic planning for some key accounts at affilinet including Debenhams, Matalan and USwitch.
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Dedicated, enthusiastic and loyal
- Finally… what was the last thing you purchased online?
About 30 Christmas presents in the Black Friday sale..my bank balance is not happy.
Latest posts by Serena Masih (see all)
- Getting to know…Steve Ikwuwunna, affilinet – 20 June 2017
- Getting to know…Valentina Cappelli, Account Manager, affilinet – 8 June 2017
- Program offers- June – 6 June 2017