Gregoire recently joined affilinet as an intern, while on a Gap year from studying Digital Marketing in France. I decided to sit down with Greg and find out what attracted him to the affiliate industry and what he hopes to learn from his internship at affilinet. Find out more below…
- You recently joined affilinet, what do you think so far?
Since my first day I’m amazed at how quickly I immersed myself within the office. My colleagues are nice, helpful and I feel I’ve known them forever.
- What excited you the most about affiliate marketing?
The affiliate business is based on a win/win concept, both publishers and advertisers cannot be successful without each other. Also, this kind of business is constantly evolving – which is really exciting, in particular technological development.
- Tell me a bit about your new job role as an internship?
As an intern within the account management team, I’m involved in supporting key accounts such as Sky, Thomas Cook Airlines, NOW TV, uSwitch, Princess Cruises. I’m assisting with recruitment, reporting, auditing, re-activation campaigns along with other projects.
- What are the key takeaways that you hope to gain from this internship?
Firstly, I hope to develop my professional knowledge within the affiliate industry. Secondly, as a French student I hope my English will be fluent by the end of my internship.
- Describe yourself in 3 words?
Dynamic, curious and pro-active.
- Finally, what was the last purchase you made online?
The last thing I bought online was a ticket for a night club, not really original for a student.