Hannah recently joined the growing affilinet team as an Account Executive. I decided to sit down and ask her a few questions about her new role and what she thinks of affilinet so far. Find out more below…
- You recently joined affilinet team, what do you think so far?
I’m loving it! Everyone has been so welcoming; the team is really fun and passionate about what they do. There are also some really exciting opportunities here.
- What attracted you to the industry?
As a fresh graduate I wanted to find a job that was fast-paced, always evolving and would keep me on my toes. Affiliate marketing is just that! There’s so much to learn and so much opportunity to develop plus such a diverse network to work with.
- What excited you most about affiliate marketing?
The future of the industry! Affiliate Marketing is becoming more and more intelligent and I want to be part of whatever comes next.
- Tell us a bit about your new role and what it involves?
As an Account Executive I will be providing support for some of affilinet’s clients. I will also be responsible for supporting self-managed clients and ensuring their programs are consistently developing.
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Ambitious, outgoing and positive.
- Finally… what was the last thing you purchased online?
A Go Pro, just before I went travelling in Central America which I managed to squeeze in after finishing my university finals and starting at affilinet.