Jacob recently joined the growing affilinet team as a Senior Account Manager. I decided to sit down and ask him a few questions about his new role and what he thinks of affilinet so far. Find out more below…
- You recently joined affilinet, what do you think so far?
I’m really enjoying it. Luckily I knew a few of the staff here from various industry events or from partnerships in my previous role; so there was some familiarity! The team here are all great to work with, and the office atmosphere is great to be around.
- How long have you been in the affiliate industry and what attracted you to it?
I’ve been in the industry for well over 3 years now, and I love everything about it. The great thing about affiliate marketing is its diversity; there are so many different publisher types and revenue streams to manage through the channel which makes for a diverse and exciting working day.
- Tell me a bit about your new job role?
My role is focused on managing the Thomas Cook UK affiliate program. Utilising my previous experience, I’ll be looking to strategically grow the brands account by not only optimising the current affiliate base but also introducing new technologies and publishers to the program.
- What has been your favorite holiday destination and why?
Las Vegas – does that need an explanation?
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
Sociable, loyal and driven.
- Finally…who is your celebrity look alike?
I would like to say someone like David Gandy; but unfortunately it’s bee pointed out I look more like comedian David Mitchell.
Latest posts by Serena Masih (see all)
- Employee of the quarter…Q2 2017 - 21 July 2017
- Publisher Focus: Michael Apostol, Sales Manager at Digidip - 12 July 2017
- Program offers- July - 11 July 2017