Khadidja recently joined the affilinet team as an Account Manager. I decided to ask her a few questions about her new role as an Account Manager and what she thinks of affilinet so far. Find out more below…
- You recently joined affilinet, what do you think so far?
It’s great. I really enjoy working in this company. People are great and there are so many new things going on. I really feel I’m here at the right time.
- Tell me about your previous experience?
My first online experience was in usability and user experience. Since then I kept chasing up new online marketing skills. I’ve done a bit of SEO and search and in my last experience, I developed my skills in affiliate and display marketing. I’m constantly learning.
- What attracted you to the industry?
I’m always thirsty for learning new things and there’s always something to learn in the online industry. Also, contrary to offline marketing, we are able to assess more precisely our marketing actions ROI.
- Tell me a bit about your new job role and what it involves?
I have joined the affilinet team as an Account Manager, looking after travel clients. I love travelling and really enjoy working with travel industry stake holders.
- What has been your favourite holiday destination and why?
I would say Japan. At that time, it was so different from all destinations I have ever been before. I liked the way the tradition and modernity fitted together into the culture, the architecture, the way of speaking… I liked the fact they have uniqueness in their way of life. And the food was amazing!
- Where would you like your next holiday destination to be?
I believe my next trip would be in Namibia. I’ve heard so many good things about it. The landscapes are incredible and diverse and it’s still possible to witness true moment of wildlife.
- What was the last thing you purchased online?
Photo frames for my travel pictures
- Finally… describe yourself in 3 words?
Versatile, self-driven and enthusiastic
Latest posts by Serena Masih (see all)
- Employee of the quarter…Q2 2017 - 21 July 2017
- Publisher Focus: Michael Apostol, Sales Manager at Digidip - 12 July 2017
- Program offers- July - 11 July 2017