Michael recently joined the growing affilinet team as a Consultant. I decided to sit down and ask him a few questions about his new role and what he thinks of affilinet so far. Find out more below…
- You recently joined affilinet, what do you think so far?
I just started at affilinet and it already feels like home. The staff are the most friendliest, helpful and knowledgeable teams I have ever come across. This doesn’t stop in-house though; I have seen the affilinet team look after every one of their clients as if it is their first, which I believe, says a lot about a company.
- Tell me about your previous experience?
I managed 8 accounts during the course of my stay at my previous company, all within the pharmaceutical industry. Alongside managing these accounts and reporting to the account director and each account contact, I had to find new business and coordinate the relationship between the prospect and my client.
- Tell me a bit about your new job role and what it involves?
Being new to the affiliate sector, my current role is really exciting. This new chapter and challenge means handling both inbound and outbound enquires, online and via phone. Building up presentations for clients to promote and win business for affilinet and my personal favourite is going to events – networking and meeting new people.
- What attracted you to affiliate marketing?
Studying Marketing Strategy (MSc), my goal was to get into the digital space and start my career there. Having loads of experience in sales and marketing, I didn’t want to just join ‘another’ company, but rather an established one that is still developing and growing within the market, and affilinet offers this.
- What gadget could you not live without?
Definitely my mobile phone!
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
Outgoing, eager and an observer.
- Finally…what was the last thing you purchased online?
Lots of clothes! I sound like a girl saying that, don’t judge! Meeting with clients, you have to look good.
Latest posts by Serena Masih (see all)
- Getting to know…Steve Ikwuwunna, affilinet – 20 June 2017
- Getting to know…Valentina Cappelli, Account Manager, affilinet – 8 June 2017
- Program offers- June – 6 June 2017