Rick recently joined the growing affilinet team as a Senior Publisher Development Manager. I decided to sit down and ask him a few questions about his new role and what he thinks of affilinet so far. Find out more below…
- You recently joined affilinet, what do you think so far?
affilinet seems like a great company with a great team in place who are all friendly and extremely knowledgeable in their areas of expertise, I’m looking forward to getting stuck in
- Tell me about your previous experience?
I used to be a Senior Account Manager for eBay looking after the day to day management of the program and the UK team. I’d also worked on building key publisher relationships and onboard new affiliates. Working on such a monster was pretty intense but it was a great experience.
- How long have you been in the affiliate industry and what attracted you to it?
I’ve been in the affiliate industry for just over 3 years now, after finding my feet I soon realised that affiliate is an exciting and dynamic branch of digital marketing with so much going on a real fast pace of growth which keep me on my toes.
- Tell me a bit about your new job role?
As Senior Publisher Development Manager I will be working with the various teams in affilinet to help grow the publisher base, provide insights from our extensive data to publishers and advertisers and work to grow our publishers use of Performance Ad’s which are great!
- What gadget could you not live without?
My iPod Classic, at 264 GB it’s the only thing that can hold all my music
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
Creative, passionate, loyal
- Finally…who is your celebrity look alike?
Some people say Louis Theroux, I’m not sure though
Latest posts by Serena Masih (see all)
- Getting to know…Steve Ikwuwunna, affilinet – 20 June 2017
- Getting to know…Valentina Cappelli, Account Manager, affilinet – 8 June 2017
- Program offers- June – 6 June 2017