We’re pleased to announce that we’ve recently started working with DFS to supports their wider initiative to integrate online and offline marketing activity and maximise sales from digital channels.
Having grown a strong brand presence through television and offline display advertising, DFS are using Adinsight’s call tracking technology to improve the number of leads generated to the retailer’s call centre via the internet. DFS can generate unique phone numbers for each of affilinet’s publishers for use in online promotional activities and on their websites. This enables customers to research items online and then speak with the call centre team to buy bespoke products.
Every call is trackable, so there is visibility over which affiliate is responsible for each lead generated to the call centre. With this data, affilinet and DFS are able to analyse which publishers are performing best and continue to better shape the publisher base throughout the programs development. Publishers also benefit from real time reporting of the calls they generate, previously they could only be rewarded for leads generated by a call back request form.
Why promote DFS?
- Major retailer and well-known household brand
- Great offline exposure to drive traffic
- CallTrack technology avoids leakage from the affiliate channel to DFS’ call centre
Commission: £24 per valid tracked phone call
For more information on the DFS program you can contact David Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Serena Masih (see all)
- Getting to know, Elizabeth Mugerwa, Account Executive, affilinet - 9 November 2017
- Publisher Focus: Mark Andres, Head of Partnerships, Giftcloud - 5 October 2017
- Affiliatetheme.io - 13 September 2017