Leading UK women’s fashion retailer Warehouse today announce their launch across affilinet’s UK network.
The aim is to integrate Warehouse’s use of affiliate marketing into the retailer’s wider online strategy to increase visits to its site and maximise the number of consumer transactions over the internet.
The campaign will use a variety of media channels to attract traffic to the site including voucher code and email platforms, while also using more targeted affiliate models such as corporate employee benefit schemes, to help connect city workers with the Warehouse site to purchase their working wardrobe. The campaign will also run over social media sites such as ‘Chiconomise’ run by The Apprentice winner Michelle Dewsberry.
An Introduction to Warehouse
The first Warehouse store opened its doors in London in 1976, with a vision of ‘design for the high street’ to make fashion accessible to all.
The concept which was the brainchild of Jeff Banks and Maurice and Michael Bennet also saw the launch in the early 1980’s of the innovative Warehouse Bymail catalogue, which had it’s pages graced by Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington, Stephanie Seymour and Andie McDowell. Through the years the brand has been sold within Sears and Arcadia Group stores within concessions, however it is now sold in 100’s of standalone stores and has a prominent presence on the high street.
Why promote Warehouse?
- A good site and overall user experience geared towards conversion
- A strong product range
- Average order value of around £75.80
- Lots of rich content on topics such as this seasons key trends you can potentially adapt if you run a content site
5% of basket, 2.5% for voucher publishers
Its on the way!
For more information on the Warehouse program you can contact Helen Nugent at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Serena Masih (see all)
- Getting to know, Elizabeth Mugerwa, Account Executive, affilinet - 9 November 2017
- Publisher Focus: Mark Andres, Head of Partnerships, Giftcloud - 5 October 2017
- Affiliatetheme.io - 13 September 2017