The “Traffic Sources” section encourages greater transparency into what methods and sites publishers use to drive traffic and allows for better interaction with affilinet’s platform and advertisers.
A brief overview of new features:
- A higher level of detail and structure for how you drive traffic to advertisers; including URLs, business models, traffic volumes, specialist areas, etc.
- Multiple sites can be presented more clearly within a single account so that applications can be tailored towards specific advertisers.
- All sites and promotional methods can be managed within a single account for ease. Publishers can also use Facebook or Twitter log-in details across all accounts.
- Publishers can upload a logo and company presentation to showcase their business and how it would benefit advertisers.
- Publishers have easier access to affilinet’s international platform by stating which markets they are interested in working with.
- There is the option to specify preferred payment models, beyond the standard CPA or CPM, in case there are programs that are happy to work on such metrics.
- Free keyword analysis into specific Traffic Sources, allowing publishers to optimise activity with affilinet advertisers.
Greater insight into how publishers work will immediately help advertisers make more informed decisions on who to partner with. affilinet will build upon this information with technology and processes to identify interesting new opportunities to both parties.
To update your account go to Account and then select Settings.
To fill out and update your Traffic Sources go to Account, select Management and then click Manage Accounts.
Please take some time to fill out and update your Traffic Sources profile. Please contact email@example.com if you need any assistance during this process.
These changes are part of a series of exciting developments across the affilinet platform as we constantly strive to improve our system and how it fits our partners’ business.
Look out for more soon.
Latest posts by Pete Berry (see all)
- Showcase: Price Comparison - 19 August 2014
- Showcase: Voucher Publishers - 18 July 2014
- Christmas Planning 2012: Get Your Santa [Thinking] Hats On - 23 August 2012