We’re delighted to announce the launch of Match Master, our new intelligent algorithm, which assists advertisers with targeted searches for partners by automatically identifying and recommending suitable publishers. Advertisers can then invite recommended publishers directly to their program, thus quickly and effectively expanding their network.
Match Master only recommends new publishers and will locate “hidden champions” for you by analysing a range of performance-based metrics and factors, such as the publisher business model and industry sector. The algorithm learns preferences as it’s used and is therefore able to recommend increasingly suitable partnerships.
Benefits at a glance:
– More intelligence: receive publisher recommendations from affilinet which are generated with the help of an intelligent algorithm.
– More efficiency: we only recommend publishers which are relevant for your business and with which you do not have an existing partnership.
– More opportunities: collaborations can be created with publishers which would not have been found without Match Maker, for example if they are active in a particular area you have not considered (business model, category).
– Less effort: you can identify publishers with great potential without long-winded searches and at a low cost.
– More coverage: generate successful and sustainable partnerships and expand your network.
– More sales: generate more sales through more partnerships!
Contact your account manager if you want to find out more.
Latest posts by Sophie Parry-Billings (see all)
- affilinet launches Firefox toolbar for publishers – 16 June 2017
- Two Thirds Of Britons Looking To Tighten Their Budget As Summer Begins – 13 June 2017
- Nominate affilinet as your Industry Choice of Network – 19 May 2017