uSwitch.com, the independent price comparison and switching service, has announced it will run its affiliate marketing activities with affilinet to significantly boost visits to its energy and telecommunications sites and in turn grow revenues from increased consumer transactions online.
The affilinet team will closely manage the program, using their expertise to ensure that the project optimises sales revenue generated through the affilinet publisher network. The campaign will strategically engage consumers via a broad range of affiliates, from content to voucher code sites, helping to ensure that leads generated to the site are converted into sales.
An introduction to uSwitch
uSwitch.com is a free, impartial, online and telephone-based comparison and switching service, helping consumers compare prices on gas, electricity, water, heating cover, home telephone, broadband, digital television, mobile phones and personal finance products including mortgages, credit cards, current accounts and insurance. In 2010 uSwitch.com celebrates ten years of saving customers money.
uSwitch.com is owned by the Forward Internet Group, a privately funded collection of internet-based businesses focused on consumer engagement and innovation.
Why promote uSwitch?
- Frequent publisher deals and tactical offers
- Innovative search functionality allowing customers to find the best deals on utilities, mobile phones, broadband, digital TV
- Excellent brand awareness which is consistently supported by press, TV and PR activity
- uSwitch advertises a huge number of service providers across many markets, allowing affiliates to cater for a wide audience with higher commission earning potential, instead of promoting one single supplier.
Gas and electricity switch: £10.00
Business energy switch: £8.00
Home phone switch: £10.00
Broadband switch: £1.00
Digital TV: £0.55
For more information on the uSwitch program you can contact David Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Serena Masih (see all)
- Program offers – April - 9 April 2018
- Getting to know, Elizabeth Mugerwa, Account Executive, affilinet - 9 November 2017
- Publisher Focus: Mark Andres, Head of Partnerships, Giftcloud - 5 October 2017