The Industry Choice of Network award is one of the most hotly contested awards of the annual Performance Marketing Awards and is certainly one of the biggest awards of the night. The award asks you our piers, clients and publishers to vote for the best partner in the sector and sees all the top networks and the tech partners shortlisted. Everyone nominated deserves the right to be there, so we simply want to make the case for affilinet to be your network of choice. To help convince you why we’re worthy of your vote we’ve hand crafted our very own manifesto and 10 reasons why you should vote for us.
- Affiliate marketing specialists: We believe in affiliate marketing, and are proud to keep our focus on affiliate. We worked closely with industry bodies to ensure regulation is upheld across the affiliate channel and are fighting for growth within the sector.
- Affiliate development and growth: We have invested in a number of tools that make it possible for brands to engage with affiliates on a mass scale; giving advertiser’s greater reach and a diverse network of affiliates. We will also be adding to this product portfolio across 2016 launching a sophisticated content management platform and communication tool.
- Publisher Champion: We recognise the value of all affiliates and the role they play in customer acquisition. We have dedicated resource and investment to make it a fair playing field for all, growing our publisher team and launching affilinet assist our new streamlined reporting that brings greater insight to the customer journey.
- Personal touch: We work with our clients to create bespoke affiliate marketing strategies that add true value.
- Events: We have invested in running and sponsoring events that support the growth of our advertisers and publishers. From hosting a number of affiliate days, to taking 30 publishers to Performance Marketing Insights London, to hosting publisher and advertiser forums. We put our advertisers and publishers at the heart of our events.
- Service: We value each of our clients and have a commitment to growing their programmes, small and large alike.
- Industry challengers: We are passionate about affiliate marketing l and strongly believe in working together to make the channel stronger within the digital space; from speaking at events about the value of the industry to running surveys for publisher and advertiser feedback.
- Experience: We pride ourselves on our teams experience and knowledge of the industry with members of our client services team having an average of 5 years’ experience.
- Team: We are a tight knit creative team, who work closely together; sharing knowledge across the business. We work in partnership with clients, striving to try new opportunities and push boundaries.
- Innovation: We have heavily invested in innovation within the affiliate channel to grow our client’s programmes and make the channel accessible for all affiliates.
We say how it is… No Jargon- No bulls**t.
We firmly believe that the team should be rewarded for all of the hard work and effort they have put in over the last year, so to vote for affilinet as your Industry Choice of Network please click here.
Latest posts by Sophie Parry-Billings (see all)
- affilinet launches Firefox toolbar for publishers – 16 June 2017
- Two Thirds Of Britons Looking To Tighten Their Budget As Summer Begins – 13 June 2017
- Nominate affilinet as your Industry Choice of Network – 19 May 2017