They might not be happening until 15th May, but the anticipation for the 2012 Performance Marketing Awards is already starting to build. The reason I love the Performance Marketing Awards is because they really seek to highlight the great value that performance marketing delivers for brands. Despite now being worth £5bn, all too often performance marketing can get overlooked in favour of ‘sexier’ marketing channels such as SEO and email, so the more we can do to promote our industry and generate excitement about the excellent results it delivers, the better.
But enough of all that. Let’s get to the juicy stuff – the shortlist. When it was unveiled earlier this week we were very excited to find that affilinet has been shortlisted for no less than four categories. Cue a lot of big smiles around the office and as its Friday perhaps it’s also worth thinking about some celebratory cake?
The categories we’re gunning to win are:
- Best Managed Affiliate Programme- affilinet for Matalan
- Best Retail Advertiser- affilinet for Debenhams
- Best Travel Advertiser- affilinet & nonstop Consulting for Virgin Atlantic
- Best Advertiser Support- affilinet
We’re delighted not only for the teams here that run the accounts, but also for our clients many of whom are daring to be different. The 15th May, as far as I’m concerned, can’t come fast enough.
Latest posts by Serena Masih (see all)
- Publisher Focus: Kate Knight, UK Account Manager, Savoo - 9 August 2017
- Getting to know Clarissa Mascheroni, Senior Account Manager, affilinet - 3 August 2017
- Program offers- August - 31 July 2017