affilinet has been selected by WWF-UK to manage the charity’s UK affiliate marketing program. The campaign will engage affilinet’s network of publishers to maximise digital fundraising opportunities.
The deal will support wider online marketing initiatives to improve traffic to the WWF site and increase subsequent donations. This includes growing visits to specific landing pages supporting the charity’s ‘adopt an animal’ initiatives. The campaign will benefit from affilinet’s extensive and targeted network of affiliates across different media channels, such as email and high quality content publishers.
An Introduction to WWF-UK
WWF-UK is the UK arm of the WWF Network, the world’s leading environmental organisation founded in 1961 and now active in over 100 countries. With nearly 50 years of conservation work, WWF is one of the most experienced environmental organisations in the world.
The mission of WWF is to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature, by safeguarding the natural world, tackling climate change and changing the way we live.
Funds raised will support WWF’s vital work in addressing global threats to people and nature such as climate change, the peril to endangered species and habitats, and the unsustainable consumption of the world’s natural resources.
Why promote WWF-UK?
- Great offline exposure to drive traffic
- Willing to be flexible commercially
- Promotions and incentives throughout the year
- Variety of creative and deeplinking opportunities to enhance conversion
For more information on the WWF-UK program you can contact Kevin Sutton at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Serena Masih (see all)
- Getting to know, Elizabeth Mugerwa, Account Executive, affilinet - 9 November 2017
- Publisher Focus: Mark Andres, Head of Partnerships, Giftcloud - 5 October 2017
- Affiliatetheme.io - 13 September 2017