Elizabeth recently joined the growing affilinet team as an Account Executive after completing her studies at the University of Leicester. I decided to sit down and ask her a few questions about her new role and what attracted her to the affiliate industry. Here’s what she had to say…
- You recently joined affilinet, what do you think so far?
It’s been an amazing few weeks at affilinet and it feels like home already! Everyone has been so lovely and welcoming. From the get go I’ve constantly been learning the ropes of affiliate marketing from such a talented bunch. I’m confident that I’ve joined a really strong team here.
- Tell me about your previous experience?
I’ve just finished 4 years at the University of Leicester, completing my BA and MA in History, so this is all just a little bit of a change! Books aside, I’ve had experience in the voluntary sector, mainly working with vulnerable individuals in society, young adults and children.
- Tell me a bit about your new job role as an Account Executive?
As an account executive, my main responsibility is to help manage some of affilinet’s accounts, providing support to help optimise their programmes and campaigns. As well as this, I work alongside the self-managed clients, helping them with their queries.
- What attracted you to the affiliate industry?
I’ve always enjoyed problem solving and analysing data. The ‘historian’ in me loves getting to the root of things. With affiliate marketing you get this, superadded with the opportunity to build relationships with clients and watch programs grow, which is really fulfilling to do day-in day-out.
- Describe yourself in 3 words?
Motivated, inquisitive and … D’oh! (The Simpsons makes up at least 3 quarters of my being!)
- What websites do you like to browse on your lunch break?
There’s hardly any time to browse in the affilinet kitchen, as we’re usually just chatting away!
- Finally, what was the last purchase you made online?
Two lovely pairs of hoop earrings and a dress from Asos – a treat for landing such a good job!
Latest posts by Serena Masih (see all)
- Getting to know, Elizabeth Mugerwa, Account Executive, affilinet - 9 November 2017
- Publisher Focus: Mark Andres, Head of Partnerships, Giftcloud - 5 October 2017
- Affiliatetheme.io - 13 September 2017