Jacob recently joined our UK team, so I decided to ask him a few questions about his new role as Publisher Account Manager and what he thought of affilinet so far. Find out more below.
- You recently joined affilinet, what do you think so far?
It’s been a great first month. Everybody has been extremely welcoming and friendly which has made settling in really easy. I’ve been very busy from the get go with Black Friday and the Christmas period and now I’m really looking forward to getting to know the team better and having a great start to 2018.
- Tell me about your previous experience?
I started in IT healthcare, I worked for 2 years in the NHS as a Systems Administrator. I then moved to London to study International Business, and whilst studying I had a variety of roles in market research and sales. Upon completing my degree, I joined Daily Mirror publisher, Trinity Mirror working as an Account Manager, selling across their print and digital portfolio.
- Tell me a bit about your new job role as a Publisher Account Manager?
I will be working as a Publisher Account Manager on the eBay account, helping to manage and drive the development of our existing partners as well as recruiting new partners to the eBay Partner Network.
- What attracted you to the affiliate industry?
I was attracted to the industry because with affiliate marketing, advertisers are paying for performance and that presents a interesting challenge on both sides to ensure that traffic is converted into sales. There’s an excitement that comes with performance marketing that you don’t get with other industries.
- Tell us an interesting fact about yourself that the team doesn’t know?
My two biggest fandoms are Arsenal and Star Wars!
- Finally, what was the last purchase you made online?
A Macbook Pro Charger Adapter.
Latest posts by Eleni Savva (see all)
- Getting to know, Julie Wojtkiewicz, Account Manager, affilinet - 16 March 2018
- Program Offers – March - 5 March 2018
- What do the changes to the Facebook news feed mean? - 27 February 2018