Julie recently joined our UK team, so I decided to ask her a few questions about her new role as Account Manager and what she thinks of life at affilinet so far. Find out more about our latest addition to the team…
- You recently joined affilinet, what do you think so far?
I am enjoying my first few weeks at affilinet, everyone has been so welcoming, friendly, and really supportive which has helped me to settle in. A lot of changes are currently happening within the company but being surrounded by a strong and knowledgeable team makes the process a lot easier and exciting. I am really looking forward to getting to know the team and learning from everyone.
- Tell me about your previous experience?
After studying my MBA with Marketing & Management speciality in Malaysia, I moved to London to join Ink Global, inflight media publisher, as an Account Executive selling their print across the European market. I then wanted to explore the Marketing world and got the opportunity to work within a digital agency as an Affiliate Marketing Executive managing various affiliate programs from retail to luxury and furniture. I fell in love with this industry as it is really dynamic and creative.
- Tell me a bit about your new job role as an Account Manager?
I joined affilinet to work on the Thomas Cook Holidays account, helping to develop strategic relationships as well as recruiting and testing new affiliates to drive profit.
- What attracted you to the affiliate industry?
I love building relationships with existing or new partners to achieve my client’s campaigns objectives. No day is the same with affiliate marketing and that’s what I enjoy the most. As it is performance based you need to be more creative and think outside the box to deliver that something extra which can help your client achieve their target and that what drives me on a daily basis.
- What websites do you like to browse on your lunch break?
I am quite talkative so during lunch time I love getting to know the team.
- What’s your favourite holiday destination and what would your next destination be?
There are so many! But Malaysia is definitely a country close to my heart and I would recommend to anyone who wants to discover Asia. Next destination would probably be Cyprus, the island has a lot of history and is well known for its paradise beaches, wild landscapes and cuisine so I can’t wait 😊
- Tell us an interesting fact about yourself that the team doesn’t know?
I love dancing, especially Caribbean and afro dance! I enjoyed being part of a Belly dancing team and did a couple of shows in London.
- Finally, what was the last purchase you made online?
Natural skincare cosmetics, nothing too exciting haha but love to browse natural and ethical brands online which you cannot find in the high street.
Latest posts by Eleni Savva (see all)
- Getting to know, Julie Wojtkiewicz, Account Manager, affilinet - 16 March 2018
- Program Offers – March - 5 March 2018
- What do the changes to the Facebook news feed mean? - 27 February 2018