Shruti recently joined our UK team, so I decided to ask her a few questions about her new role as Publisher Development Manager and what she thinks of life at affilinet so far. Find out more about our latest addition to the team…
- You recently joined affilinet, what do you think so far
It’s been a positive experience so far. Everyone here is so welcoming and really go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. The best thing is the atmosphere, it’s so fun, buzzing with energy and extremely supportive. I don’t really feel like I am new at all!
- Tell me about your previous experience?
Previously, I was an Account Manager at a price comparison website where I managed existing key client accounts and worked with the team to on-board more clients. The focus was looking after the day-to-day activities for these clients and ensuring their campaigns were successful and all KPI’s were met.
- Tell me a bit about your new job role as a Publisher Development Manager?
I will be supporting the eBay Partner Network by finding new and exciting partners that can drive high quality traffic to the site as well as supporting our current publishers in developing and running successful campaigns.
- What attracted you to the affiliate industry?
I think this is an exciting time to join the affiliate industry, the way companies and brands reach their customers has changed so much in recent years and I think affiliate marketing has played a really big role in that. I think there is huge potential to learn and grow in this space.
- What websites do you like to browse on your lunch break?
I am usually watching some random YouTube clips or scrolling through Instagram.
- Tell us an interesting fact about yourself that the team doesn’t know?
I’m a huge Crystal Palace fan.
- Finally, what was the last purchase you made online?
Really boring, I bought a plain white shirt.
Latest posts by Eleni Savva (see all)
- Getting to know, Julie Wojtkiewicz, Account Manager, affilinet - 16 March 2018
- Program Offers – March - 5 March 2018
- What do the changes to the Facebook news feed mean? - 27 February 2018