Yusef Mirza recently joined the affilinet team as an Account Executive. I decided to ask him a few questions about his new role and what he thought of affilinet so far. Find out more below…
- You recently joined affilinet, what do you think so far?
I’m very happy to have joined the team over here at affilinet. Everyone has been very friendly and supportive. It’s a great working environment and everyone here is really passionate about what they do.
- Tell me a little about you previous experience?
After graduating University, I previously worked as a pension’s administrator which is different to affiliate marketing to say the least. I did however gain valuable experience working with a number of different clients.
- What attracted you to the industry?
I completed a Business Administration degree at University and always enjoyed the marketing modules within it. With the digital marketing industry growing rapidly it was an attractive proposition to work within the relatively new and challenging environment of affiliate marketing.
- Tell me about your new role and what it involves?
I have joined affilinet as an Account Executive. My role includes liaising with advertisers and publishers, managing the relationship between the two sides in order to determine the best strategy for running an effective marketing campaign.
- Describe yourself in 3 words?
Focused, Determined, reliable
- What gadget could you not live without?
Earphones, the world just isn’t the same without music.
- Finally… what was the last purchase you made online?
A holiday to Ibiza
Latest posts by Serena Masih (see all)
- Employee of the quarter…Q2 2017 - 21 July 2017
- Publisher Focus: Michael Apostol, Sales Manager at Digidip - 12 July 2017
- Program offers- July - 11 July 2017