On Tuesday the 25th of April over 900 Performance Marketing professionals gathered at Park Lane’s Grosvenor House Hotel for the 11th annual Performance Marketing Awards which recognises and awards excellence in the Performance Marketing Industry.
Guests were entertained by the host for the evening, comedian Rob Beckett and enjoyed a three course meal in the Grosvenor ballroom before the awards ceremony.
We were delighted that Debenhams and affilinet were recognised for leveraging content to maximise online and offline revenue, winning the highly competitive Best Content Marketing Campaign award.
We were also delighted that work with our clients in 2016 also received three high commendations, congratulations to the following:
- uSwitch and affilinet: Best Managed Affiliate Programme
- Debenhams Personal Finance: Best in Finance
- Debenhams and affilinet: Best Influencer Campaign
It was a fantastic evening had by all! Congratulations to all those who were shortlisted for or won an award at this year’s event. You can see all the winners from this year’s awards here.
Latest posts by Serena Masih (see all)
- Affiliatetheme.io - 13 September 2017
- Program Offers – September - 5 September 2017
- Getting to know, Vishal Patel, Senior Account Manager, affilinet - 31 August 2017