Eilidh recently joined the affilinet team as a Senior Account Manager. I decided to sit down and ask her a few questions about her new role and what attracted her to the industry. Find out more below.
- You recently joined affilinet, what do you think so far?
Everyone has been so friendly and welcoming, starting at the same time as a couple others has meant there is a really good amount of enthusiasm in the office. Everyone wants to make a big influence in their respective accounts. Managing only one account has allowed me to give it the concentration it deserves.
- Tell me about your previous experience?
I have had several jobs in many industries throughout my office life. I started life in traditional marketing at a subsea engineering company back in the homeland, I then moved to New York and worked in a structural engineering firm. When returning to the UK I moved to London and started my digital marketing career in gambling. Which, although I chose to leave the industry, taught me a lot.
Most recently I was working for an online travel agent called Loveholidays. I ran all online partnerships, which included the META partners, affiliate program, retargeting, tourist board partnerships and card link partners.
- Tell me a bit about your new job role as?
I am a Senior Account Manager and I’m running the Thomas Cook account. I am looking forward to introducing the brand to new partners who can achieve their new goals and session targets.
- What attracted you to the industry?
I feel it suits my personality perfectly. Highly analytical but still a big emphasis on personal relationships which I enjoy.
- What advice would you give to affiliates looking to work with Thomas Cook?
Write great content about specific destinations and try to invest in good META software.
- Where has been the best place you have travelled and why?
New York is still my favourite place. The list is endless …
- Hot summers
- Snowy winters
- Off Broadway
- Dollar Chinese dumplings
- Dollar slice pizza
- Rooftop bars
- Speakeasy bars
- Bottomless margarita brunch
If you ever need recommendations I love to make them.
- Describe yourself in 3 words?
Enthusiastic, positive, strange
- Finally, what was the last purchase you made online?
A Mickey backpack in preparation for my upcoming Disney World trip.
Latest posts by Serena Masih (see all)
- Publisher Focus: Mark Andres, Head of Partnerships, Giftcloud - 5 October 2017
- Affiliatetheme.io - 13 September 2017
- Program Offers – September - 5 September 2017