Valentina Cappelli recently joined the affilinet team as an Account Manager. I decided to ask her a few questions about her new role and what she thought of affilinet so far. Find out more below.
- You recently joined affilinet, what do you think so far?
This is a vibrant and cheerful office, where there are so many things going on! Everybody made me feel welcome, I really feel lucky.
- Tell me about your previous experience?
I’ve worked in the industry for a few years now, although my background is in teaching and tour guiding. I’ve worked at another affiliate network for a number of clients, managing their affiliate campaigns, so it’s interesting to start to see the industry from a few clients’ perspective.
- Tell me a bit about your new job role?
I have joined the affilinet team as an Account Manager for Thomas Cook Airlines, so the key focus is managing relationships with the client and introducing them to new opportunities. I also just launched a new affiliate programme for hotel search and I will manage it along with my other accounts.
- What attracted you to the industry?
Affiliate marketing is interesting as it is like living behind the scenes of a customer journey. Moreover, it is constantly evolving, so when you think you should do more for your clients, there are always new technologies and publisher opportunities that come up and help you out.
- What advice would you give to affiliates looking to work with Thomas Cook Airlines?
One of the most well-known travel brands, with a great deal of flight destinations to suit every need, that confirms affiliates sales within few hours! It doesn’t get much better than this.
- What’s your favorite holiday destination and what would your next destination be?
I like to change my destination, it doesn’t matter if it is seaside, mountain or cultural sightseeing, the important thing to me is to see something new. However, I am an immigrant, so very often my “next destination” is home, lucky enough I still consider it as holiday.
- Describe yourself in 3 words?
Outgoing, reliable and sassy
- Finally… what was the last purchase you made online?
Coffee, impossible to start a day without it.
Latest posts by Serena Masih (see all)
- Getting to know…Steve Ikwuwunna, affilinet – 20 June 2017
- Getting to know…Valentina Cappelli, Account Manager, affilinet – 8 June 2017
- Program offers- June – 6 June 2017