affilinet are excited to announce the launch of its exclusive Firefox toolbar for publishers.
The affilinet Firefox toolbar supports publisher’s marketing activity, providing the most important data to publishers without the need to login into the affilinet interface.
The new toolbar extension offers the following benefits for publishers:
- Apply functionality: Publishers can now quickly apply for programmes whilst browsing the web
- Creative access: Download available IAB creatives for a specific brand simply via surfing the advertisers website
- Voucher code tool: Gather available promotions from affilinet’s advertisers
The tool bar is simple to download and easy to use.
To download the affilinet Firefox toolbar go to menu and open the Firefox Add-ons -> Go to ‘Get Add-ons’ -> Search for ‘affilinet’ -> Press the ‘Install’ button next to the affilinet toolbar and it’s ready to go!
See how easy it is to grab creative below:
UK Managing Director at affilinet, Alwin Viereck, commented on the launch of the Firefox Toolbar:
“We believe providing our affiliates with tools such as the updated Firefox Toolbar makes their day to day work much easier because it integrates smoothly in the environment they perform their work in rather than having to login to an interface somewhere else. The Toolbar is one out of many content publisher products affilinet is pushing to the market to innovate and support this valuable affiliate business model.”
For anymore information please contact email@example.com
Latest posts by Sophie Parry-Billings (see all)
- affilinet launches Firefox toolbar for publishers – 16 June 2017
- Two Thirds Of Britons Looking To Tighten Their Budget As Summer Begins – 13 June 2017
- Nominate affilinet as your Industry Choice of Network – 19 May 2017